Garth Van Den Bergh – Managing Director
- Started in the office automation industry in 1993 with Fintech a Division of Altron Ltd
- 1993 – 97: responsible for the financing of all tangible products sold by the Altron group of companies namely, Xeratech, STC Business Communications and NDS
- 1997 – 99: Joined the outsourcing Division of Xeratech namely Xerox Facilities Management – responsible for signing contracts with the then University of Natal, Department of Education – Examinations Component, Butterworths Publishers, Eskom, Durban Corporation, Natal Technikon – contracts worth in excess of R100 million.
- 1999 – 04: Printing Systems sales Executive and Regional Sales Manager Kwazulu Natal
- 2004 – 07: National Dealer Manager – Dealer Division at the Head Office of Bytes Document Solutions in Isando, Johannesburg
- Started his first Xerox concession in 2007 in partnership.
- In 2009 he decided to start on his own.